Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week 4: Free Choice: Response to Jenn Castro

Jenn wrote:

I would like to present at the Music Educators National Conference (MENC) put on by FMEA here in Florida. Since I have attended this conference many times in the past, I have a working knowledge of the quality of work that is presented here and I believe that my Project will be well-received by the conference participants. The more that I think about presenting at a conference of this type, the more I think that this might be possible and I get less and less intimidated.


Brainstorming Blog Part 1


Brainstorming Blog Part 2


CastroJenniferPubLeadProject


David responded with:

I think you are definitely on the right track! Be sure to raise the bar and bring something new and "EMDT" the presentation! I looked over your PPT and was very impressed with your research. I seems like you had a great turn out and were really able to get the students involved and keep them engaged. It also looks like you found some interesting results and have something worth presenting. I am very glad you found that Music Educators can elevate and push students more than expected. I hope to see these results used in more classrooms. We need more musicians!

No comments:

Post a Comment