Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 1: Free Choice: WIMBA & Lit Review

So this week in WIMBA we did a course overview and really talked about everything that needs to be turned it. Most of what we talked about was covered in the intro videos but this time around we were able to ask questions and get clarification. To get ready for this class I had to do my usual; make a list. I wrote out all of the nitty gritty things we need to do each week and action items for each assignment. Then I wrote when I want to have them completed. I really love making lists and crossing things off of them. I also still enjoy keeping my lists on real paper with a pen. I think this is the only part of my life that is old school.

Also, this week we need to turn in our Literature Review. I have to admit before I did my Action Research and even before this program, I had never written a literature review or even read one. I wasn’t even sure what it was when it was assigned to me. Now that I have written one I think they are great. It is a perfect way to sot of justify doing your research without having to prove that you are right or wrong. You are just vindicating your actions. All in all I actually liked writing this literature review and wouldn't be too upset in the future if I had to write another. I might not do it for fun but I did enjoy myself. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment